Independent Travel Where You
New Zealand is the ultimate road trip! Especially when planned with our extensive local knowledge. We’ll listen to what you want, learn how you like to travel, find out what’s important to you in a travel experience, and ensure that’s exactly what you get.
We work with individuals, couples, families & friend groups – let us help you create your journey, your way.
Working with us ensures:
- your valuable time and money is well spent
- you stay in gay-friendly or LGBTQ-owned lodging
- you get off the beaten path and
- you spend time with our wonderful partners who provide exceptional quality ‘Kiwi’ experiences
This helps sustain local communities as well as offering you genuine immersive experiences.
- You complete our online Traveller Questionnaire so we can learn more about you.
- We follow up via phone or email to gather more details that helps us design a trip well matched for you.
- We take great pride in working closely with clients to create a fully customised and detailed itinerary and therefore reserve the right to charge a USD$200 Itinerary Creation fee. If you choose to book with us, this non-refundable fee is applied to your deposit.
- We send you a detailed itinerary for your review and feedback.
- Once you have approved your itinerary, we require a non-refundable land deposit of 25% of the total land cost in order to secure bookings.
- Final payment is due at least 8 weeks prior to trip departure. Any reservations made within 8 weeks of travel require full payment at time of booking. Our full terms and conditions are provided here.
- Two weeks prior to your departure we provide you with all your booking information, booking references and contact information.
- We are available for ongoing questions before, during, and after your trip.