Independent Travel Where You
New Zealand is the ultimate road trip! Especially when planned with our extensive local knowledge. We’ll listen to what you want, learn how you like to travel, find out what’s important to you in a travel experience, and ensure that’s exactly what you get.
We work with individuals, couples, families & friend groups – let us help you create your journey, your way.
Working with us ensures:
- your valuable time and money is well spent
- you stay in gay-friendly or LGBTQ-owned lodging
- you get off the beaten path and
- you spend time with our wonderful partners who provide exceptional quality ‘Kiwi’ experiences
This helps sustain local communities as well as offering you genuine immersive experiences.
- You complete our online Traveller Questionnaire so we can learn more about you.
- We follow up with a phone or video chat to gather more details that helps us design a trip well matched for you.
- We require a NZ$300 Itinerary Creation fee to create your personalised itinerary. If you choose to book with us, this non-refundable fee is applied to your deposit.
- We send you a detailed itinerary.
- If you choose to book with us, you complete our reservation form and send a deposit of NZ$500 per person. Full payment for any domestic NZ flights is also required at the time of booking and airline terms and conditions apply.
- Once we have an agreed upon itinerary and we have received your deposit, we go ahead and make bookings for you.
- Final payment is due 90 days prior to trip departure. Any reservations made within 90 days of travel require full payment at time of booking. Our full terms and conditions will be provided on your reservation form.
- One month prior to your travel we send you a full packet with daily trip notes, route suggestions, suggested attractions, accommodation and activity booking vouchers and information.
- We are available for ongoing questions before, during, and after your trip.
- During your trip we are your on-the-ground eyes and ears for any up to date changes in road routes, supplier changes/closures, and any other information pertinent to your trip.